Boggs & Buhl Charge Coin

Boggs & Buhl Charge Coin
Click To Enlarge
  • Item #: CHC-01

Boggs & Buhl Charge Coin - Pittsburgh, PA (2 sided)

Boggs and Buhl Department Store (1869-1958) was located on Federal Street, in Pittsburgh, PA on the North Side – originally known as Allegheny City. The store was founded by Henry Buhl Jr. and Russell Boggs when they became partners in 1869.

Price $139.00
Availability - Please Call or Email

Related Items